1. This document describes how RNM - PRODUCTOS QUÍMICOS, SA, taxpayer no. 501 753 494, headquartered at Rua da Fábrica, n.º 123, 4765-080 Carreira, Vila Nova de Famalicão, telephone: +351 252 900 400, and email: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as RNM, as the person responsible for processing the personal data of candidates for job offers and / or services, collects and processes the same data.
4. The personal data referred to above, provided by the candidate, are treated by the RNM, in view of the potential recruitment in the scope of offers and job opportunities and / or services that fit the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Whenever there are updates of offers and job opportunities, the candidate authorizes RNM to use its data, as long as it is for the purposes indicated herein.
5. Subject to the exceptions provided for by law, the processing of sensitive personal data, such as data relating to philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union membership, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin, as well as the processing of personal data, health and sexual life, including genetic data, shall be prohibited. At no time the collection of these sensitive data is requested or encouraged by RNM. This type of data, even if provided voluntarily by the Candidate, will not be collected or treated by the RNM.
6. In addition to the above entities, your personal data may be communicated, when required by applicable legal provisions, to legal or police authorities or any authorities that may legitimately receive them under legal terms.
7. RNM guarantees to the candidate the privacy, confidentiality and security of their personal data and implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or non-authorized access. We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect and safeguard your personal data, including technical and physical security restrictions to access our servers, and only authorized employees can access personal data while doing their work and for the purposes indicated here.
8. You may, at any time, exercise your rights to information, access, correction, limitation or opposition to treatment, and deletion of your personal data, by contacting RNM for this purpose through the following contacts:
- by mail: Rua da Fábrica, nº 123, 4765-080 Carreira, Vila Nova de Famalicão
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The personal data of the candidates who actually fill the vacancy to which they have applied or other work and / or service vacancies, shall be kept for the period necessary for the purposes of the collection and processing, of the application and recruitment process as well as the purposes of collection and processing for the employment relationship or service provision that, in the meantime, begins. The personal data of the non-selected candidates will be retained by RNM for a period of one year, for subsequent recruitment processes, without prejudice to the obligation to maintain for five years the registration of the recruitment processes carried out for the purposes of article 32, paragraph 1 of the Portuguese Labour Code.
By submitting your personal data to RNM in order to apply to be part of our team, you are accepting the above conditions and authorizing RNM to process your personal data for the purpose of recruiting and selecting and executing the work relationship, or service provision, if you are hired.